Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pinterest: Take a Peek At Our New Tour Artists.



Linda Gerrard, glass


This year, in addition to this blog, you’ll be able to see our artists on Pinterest.  If you haven’t seen this social media site before, you’re in for a treat.  Especially if you love to look at beautiful pictures, you’ll find plenty to love on our new Pinterest site.

Pinterest is a site full of wonderful images. 
 
Helvi Smith, acrylic
I like to think of it as an amazing collection of inspirations to get my creative juices flowing.  Sometimes I find quotes that guide me.  Sometimes I see sweet animals, delicious treats or amazing art to excite my creativity.  Whatever I see, I can pin it to one of the boards on my personal Pinterest page. 
 
Sharon Orella, copper
I like to think of Pinterest as my online vision board.  You can create one, too.
 
Susan Gallacher-Turner, porcelain
To get started, just visit Pinterest on the web.  Start your own Pinterest page and start pinning your favorite and inspiring images.  And you can use our link to get your creative juices flowing.
Whether it’s a wonderful fused glass piece, dazzling piece of jewelry, watercolor, oil or acrylic painting, wood or iron work, copper repousse, ceramics or sculpture, it’s all there on our Washington CountyStudio Tour Pinterest site.
 
Lynn Adamo, mosaic
Get inspired.  And get pinning on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment