Sunday, September 27, 2015

What inspires artists in Hillsboro?


Denise McDonald


“I may see a shape or a color that I like to start out with and go from it leads me,” says pastel artist, Denise McDonald.

You’ll get to see the magic of creation and inspiration that turns ordinary materials into art for FREE.  During the Washington County Open Studios tour, 41 artists will be opening up their studios  October 17 and 18 from 11am to 5 pm right in your own neighborhood.
 
Lynn Adamo

Mosaic artist, Lynn Adamo says, “My initial inspiration comes from the natural world and decay of the man-made built world. I take photos of things that interest me wherever I go, and keep these ideas in mind when it comes to starting new pieces.”

There's so much to see!  And all for FREE!   So make your calendar for October 17 & 18th from 11 am to 5 pm for the Washington County Open Studios tour.  For more info on artists and tour map go online at www.washcoart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment